As a professional researcher and manufacturer of plastic pipe, fittings and water storage tank, Fusion Industries Limited established in 1997 with Head Quarters in Faridabad, Haryana and manufacturing facilities in Roorkee (Uttrakhand), Gwalior (M.P.) & Bangalore (Karnataka) Starting from manual injection moulding machines with a production capacity of 30 kilograms per day, today Fusion Industries Limited has a production capacity of more than 10,000 metric tons annually, produce with state of art plants. Fusion stands tall as the most trusted and reputed brands for plastic pipes in India. Fusion is involved in manufacturing of almost all kinds of popular plumbing pipes and fittings. It’s comprehensive range includes PPR piping, CPVC piping, PVC pressure plumbing, HDPE piping, SWR (Soil Waste and Rain water) piping, water storage tank. All the products are made as per various applicable Indian and world standards.
Fusion comes to you with the strength of:
- State of art manufacturing plant in North India with Extrusion line of Kolsite Kabra (Germany and DGP Windsor & Injection moulding machines of Battenfield, Nigatta with High tech R&D Department.
- Installed capacity of over 3000 metric tonne per annum
- An integrated network of 100 dealers across India
- Global association with Lyondel Basell Germany, Hyosung Korea (Certified raw material manufacturers from Bodycote Polymer, Sweden) and Samsung Chiel.
- Quality certification from its product and manufacturing process such as IS:15801:2008 for PPR, IS:4984:1995 for HDPE.
No wonder that Fusion is in the heart of many landmarks like Indian Habitat Centre, JMD Gardens, Unitech Group, Jaypee Group, Ansal API, Ansal Buildwell, TDI Infrastructure, BPTP, SPR Buildtech, Reliance Infrastructure, UP Rajkiya Nirmaan Nigam, CPWD, AWHO, numerous buildings and millions of Indian homes.
Many firsts on the journey to excellence:
Fusion has continue to set the standards for excellence and innovation in the plastic pipe industry with many firsts.
- FIRST to get ISI in PPR-C pipe
- FIRST to introduce RRP-C Submersible pipes
- FIRST to develop Mechanical coupling for higher diameter pipes
- FIRST to develop PPR-C pipe upto 315mm(12”)
- FIRST to introduce Fusion ABS Air Line Special pipe in India
- FIRST to develop 3 Layer Blow Moulding water storage tank in India