Mechanical Joint Connection (for PPR-C & HDPE pipes)
Fusion Mechanical Join HDPE / PPR
- Simple, Fast, easy bolted connection.
- Eliminates Butt Wedding.
- Eliminate socket fusion welding.
- Fast installation.
- Economical- A Union at every joint, hence reduce the cost of flange assembly.
- Easy to remove and rotate pipe for increase pipe life.
- No special tool required (Jack, Mirror, Electricity)
- Pressure: 4 Kgf to 16 Kgf.
Fusion Industries Limited proud to introduce mechanical coupling system for HDPE and PPR pipe jointing system.
Economy : Fusion Mechanical Coupling design and developed to reduce the cost and time for installation. It avoid flange assembly as itself is a union at every joint.
Housing : Made of durable plastic for rugged service condition.
SS Teeth : Integral gripping teeth made of stainless steel inserts and molded, provide direct connection to the pipe.
Rubber Gasket : Elastomer gasket with triple seal design provides a leak free seal.
- EPDM : Recommended for hot water service
Temperature -30ºC to +85ºC
Temperature Rating -34ºC to +110ºC
- Nitrile : Recommended for petroleum products, hydrocarbon, air with oil vapors, vegetables and mineral oil.
Temperature -29ºC to +82ºC
Always check gasket supplied before application.
Comparison of jointing system:
Traditional heat fusion system Vs Fusion Mechanical Joint System
|Traditional Heat Fusing System||Fusion Mechanical Joint System|
Heater, Hydraulic Jack,
Knife and Electricity.
Only Ring Spanner
|Heat On- Time||Positioning the Gasket|
|Positioning Pipe in
|Fit the Housing with
|Tightening pipe in jack|
|Positioning Pipe and
Heat the Pipe- Time
|Remove the Heater and
|Clean the joint with
knife and wait for
cooling the pipe- Time
|Unlock the Jack and
remove the pipe